If you are looking to market your program to parents the Preschool Fair hosted by the Orange County Library System is just for you!
This Preschool Fair is for prospective parents of Voluntary PreKindergarten students, preschoolers and children entering kindergarten. You can participate by sending a representative to the event to share information with families. More information about the event is below.
Orlando Public Library, 101 East Central Blvd. Orlando, FL 32801
Saturday, March 16, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Families are invited to meet representatives from local preschools and kindergarten sites. This event is free and open to the public. A craft table will be provided for kids.
· Exhibitors will be asked to share a 6ft table with one other school.
· Exhibitors may set-up starting at 1 p.m. and are asked to be ready by 1:45 p.m.
· Colorful and creative displays are encouraged!
· Priority will be given to schools which primarily serve students which reside in the library’s service area.
· Parking in downtown is at meters or in city owned parking garages. The library does not validate for parking.
· If necessary, you may unload in the library’s loading dock.
· DEADLINE to register to exhibit is Friday, February 15, 2013 at 6 p.m.
· IMPORTANT: Please complete this online form to express your interest in exhibiting.